Willdan’s software teams (Integral Analytics, The Weidt Group, and SMART developers) provide utility-leading, integrated software to optimize buildings, programs, and power grids. Our software is used nationwide by architects, engineers, facility owners, city governments, grid owners, and over 100 utilities. Our applications save you time and identify the most cost-effective way to reach your energy and resiliency goals.
Willdan’s applications include:
- LoadSEER - multi-year planning and grid valuation by merging econometric, geospatial, and engineering analysis
- DSMore - cost-effectiveness scoring and distributed energy resource valuation analysis
- IDROP - real-time distributed asset valuation, forecasting, and dispatch choreography for utilities and asset owners
- MuniMagic Plus municipal and government data management, including special charges and parcel taxes
- B3 Benchmarking - advanced metrics for rating buildings
- NEO Net Energy Optimizer® - automated, real-time energy modeling that streamlines new construction design and existing building retrofits
- SMART - secure, transparent data and process management for programs and projects
In addition to our own software, Willdan provides GIS services and uses CRM systems, Salesforce, eQUEST, and other applications to enhance program and project delivery.