Turnkey Process — Willdan, as a selected participating contractor, will address your project from start to finish, beginning with an assessment of your facility, and ending with the installation of eligible energy-efficient equipment.
Minimal Cost — Your share of the project’s cost will be approximately 30%; the program pays the remaining 70%. With incentives so dramatic, your upgrade project can very quickly pay for itself.
Fast Turn-Around — Project installations are typically completed within 90 days from the time of scheduling your energy assessment.
Ongoing Savings — Your new energy-efficient equipment will provide savings for years to come through dramatically reduced energy costs on your monthly utility bills.
- Existing small to mid-sized commercial and industrial facilities with a peak electric demand that did not exceed 200 kW in any of the preceding 12 months.
- Applicants will submit the last 12 months of electric utility bills indicating that they are below the demand threshold and have occupied the building during that time.
- Buildings must be located in New Jersey and served by one of the state’s public, regulated electric or natural gas utility companies.
Representative Energy Efficiency Measures
- Heating, Cooling & Ventilation (HVAC)
- Natural Gas
- Variable Frequency Drives
Measures eligible for Direct Install are limited to specific equipment categories, types and capacities. Boilers may not exceed 1,500,000 Btuh and furnaces may not exceed 140,000 Btuh. Limitations on packaged HVAC, motors and other equipment also apply.