Nzewi, Strickland to Speak at "Coffee with Cool Planet"
Category: Presentations/ Publications
Mar 11, 2015
Chikezie Nwezi, Engineering Manager in Willdan's Azusa office, and Gwen Strickland, Senior Program Manager in the San Diego office, will speak at the "Coffee with Cool Planet: Steps to Applying for a 2015 Cool Planet Award" workshop on May 19 (register here). The other speakers are: Matthew Garcia, Senior Manager, Southern California Edison, and Garrett Wong, Sustainability Analyst, City of Santa Monica (a 2014 Cool Planet Award recipient).
Chikezie and Gwen will discuss:
- Overview of Willdan’s Energy Efficiency programs and various services
- Highlight the Willdan customers who have received a Cool Planet Award in the past (Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa)
- Their customers’ experiences at the 2013 and 2014 Cool Planet Award ceremonies
- Reasons for SCE customers to submit a 2015 Cool Planet Award nomination form
- Advice for completing the nomination form
Photo: Chikezie and Gwen present an SCE incentive check to Westin Mission Hills Resort, which also received the 2013 Cool Planet Award.