Chikezie Nwezi, Engineering Manager in Willdan's Azusa office, and Gwen Strickland, Senior Program Manager in the San Diego office, will speak at the "Coffee with Cool Planet: Steps to Applying for a 2015 Cool Planet Award" workshop on May 19 (register here). The other speakers are: Matthew Garcia, Senior Manager, Southern California Edison, and Garrett Wong, Sustainability Analyst, City of Santa Monica (a 2014 Cool Planet Award recipient).
Chikezie and Gwen will discuss:
- Overview of Willdan’s Energy Efficiency programs and various services
- Highlight the Willdan customers who have received a Cool Planet Award in the past (Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa)
- Their customers’ experiences at the 2013 and 2014 Cool Planet Award ceremonies
- Reasons for SCE customers to submit a 2015 Cool Planet Award nomination form
- Advice for completing the nomination form
Photo: Chikezie and Gwen present an SCE incentive check to Westin Mission Hills Resort, which also received the 2013 Cool Planet Award.